Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I made it to CHA... well, sort of.

Angela posted some pictures of the Unity booth at CHA on this post. There is a photo of Brooke hanging projects in the Unity booth, and if you look very closely you can see my humble little card in the background.

In Other News...

Did you know that Jessica has a sketch challenge going on at Paper Craft Planet? Gina K is this week's sponsor and one random winner will be chosen to receive a stamp set.

Gina is also sponsoring a sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems this week and you can win a Gina K set called Framed Friends. See this post for details.

And while you are at it, there is still a little time left to enter Kurtis' contest to win a pair of Cutterbee scissors. His contest ends soon, so hurry over. While you are there, be sure to check out his post about stamp storage.

3 comments:

Lee said...

WoooHooo!!!! Congrats on having your card at CHA!!! Well deserved my friend!!!

Lee said...

EEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!! I just went and clicked on the close up and my card is there too..........the pink one right next to yours!!! Wow!!!! I missed that when I visited Angela's Blog earlier!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

LOL! I saw your card and I squealed "I KNOW who made that one!!" hee hee!

Congratulations! It was absolutely gorgeous in person!!!