Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stamp TV is Here!

I can't believe the big day is finally here. Wow! Gina has really done it. Not only is she a stamping genius, she also knows what stampers need and gives it to them. You can get all the details on her blog here, but I'll sum it up as best I can.

Gina has launched into video production in a big way. It's called StampTV. She brought in professional video recording equipment and is creating high quality stamp instructional videos. You'll be able to learn new techniques and follow easy instructions to create your own fabulous projects just like Gina does. But best of all, you'll be able to get perfectly coordinated StampTV Kits that will contain everything you need to make every project for yourself!

Each kit will be available for two months and will have everything you need to make each project covered in the videos during that time. The first kit is called Floral Frenzy. Here is a card I made using my Floral Frenzy kit...

I love this stamp. It is from Elegant Flowers and is just one of TWO stamp sets that are included in this kit. Gina put a bonus stamp set in this kit! To make the card, I used my own adhesive, ink, and tools. The cardstock, ribbon, designer paper and stamps are all from the kit.

Gina also launched a new site with forums and a gallery to go along with the StampTV videos. You can go there and see all the videos, see projects that use the kits and techniques that go along with the videos, chat, make friends and just have fun. I hope to see you there!

I am so excited about StampTV and the StampTV kits. I think this is a wonderful thing for beginning and experienced stampers alike. The videos are so clear and instructive and are a resource for the entire stamping communtiy. You don't have to be a Gina K customer or buy the kits to use the videos. And if you already know the techniques, the kits are still wonderful, because everything in them is coordinated and so beautiful!

Oh, I almost forgot, Gina now has Ivory Pure Luxury cardstock! It is available in base weight and layering weight. The color is so soft and pure. One thing you should know, is Copics will bleed through on the base weight ivory, unlike the white. The new Floral Frenzy StampTV kit will have several sheets of both colors in both weights, so that is a good way to sample the Pure Luxury card stock if you haven't yet.

If you would like to see more projects using the new StampTV kit, be sure to check out the rest of the design team.

Gina and the Design Team will be hosting challenges Monday through Friday, and each challenge will have a chance at a free stamp set!! Our challenges begin on Monday! To get started, hop on over to Gina's blog!

Sorry to write a novel. I am just so thrilled about all this, that I had to share. Have a great day and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Melanie said...

eeek, this is so beautiful!!

Lee said...

This is sooo sweet and just makes me smile!! And YESS!!! I'm so excited for StampTV!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Theresa! Your coloring so rocks!

I am just thrilled about the StampTV too! I think it is soo neat! I about died when my cable went out last night, was sooo very upset, lol!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!
Love how you colored the flowers!
Love Stamp TV! Thank you for inspiring us!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful card Theresa! love that flower and wonderful DP - so fun with the shimmer on the leaves too - I have to check out this new stamp tv when I get home from work!

Shirley said...

I love this, Theresa!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I just signed up on Stamp TV this morning and just know that it's going to be a fun place for all. How exciting! Such a pretty card, Theresa! Off to learn more about this new kit!

Linda Carson said...

Lovely artwork! That Gina thinks of everything!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Theresa!!

Phree said...

Love both of the cards you have made with the beautiful iris stamp. I think this pink one is my favorite tho.