Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall CAS

Hiya! Just a quick CAS card today. I'm off to climb a mountain (just a tiny one), so I have to be fast.

I used the new StampTV Kit, Autumn Spendor and colored with Copics. The images were cut out after coloring. The background was sponged with Memento Cantaloupe and Desert Sand ink, then layered with Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown card stock on a Tan Leather card base. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa and then used my Rich Cocoa Memento Marker to draw a horizontal line on either side. The images were adhered with Pop Dots. All stamped and supplies are can be found at Gina K Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. Wish me luck on the climb and patience for my husband (I'll be doing a lot of whining)

7 comments:

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Theresa. Have fun on your hike and enjoy the great outdoors...

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love fall colors! Have fun on your climb! DD was out in Seattle a month ago belaying and climbing and loved it!

papertrails leaver said...

Hope the mountain climbing went well! This is a gorgeous card! Love the pumpkin and leaf you colored in.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card Theresa - don't even joke about the bears, though. Just be careful.

Hugs!

joy said...

Beautiful coloring -- I love the leaf -- so real looking. I'd rather stamp than climb -- Good luck and have fun with your hubby!

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

So beautiful. Looks just like fall.

Ruthie said...

This is soooooooo nice! Elegant! clean ans imple! I just love the cleanness and the simpleness of it!