Monday, December 19, 2011

Ivory & Gold Christmas Gift Bag

Hello! I have an altered gift bag to show you today. I posted the tutorial for this project at the Idea Center, so hop on over if you'd like to see the details on how to create it. Are you a follower at the Idea Center? It's a great place to find GKD Design Team inspiration for all the stamp sets, all in one handy location (plus, sometimes there is blog candy!)

I made today's project to play along  with Suzanne's Color Me Creative Challenge to use Ivory and Gold. The prizes for this challenge are fantastic! Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!



5 comments:

Brook said...

Very pretty bag. Wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Maire Gamber said...

Theresa. your altered gift bag is breathtaking! I just love it... gorgeous is what comes to mind!
Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie, CMC DT

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some terrific gift bag Theresa! I really like it a lot and now feel like I need to buy that stamp set, or hope to be lucky enough to win it!

Judy Covey

Ag@t@ said...

Przepiękna kartka, nie mogę się napatrzeć.

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely gift bag, Theresa. Your tree is beautiful.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee