Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weathered Birdhouse Card Making Video

Hello! Today I have another Birds and Blossoms card to share with you. This time I used the birdhouse image and used my Copic markers to make the wood look weathered.


Here is a video I created to show you how I made the card. You can click here to see the video on Youtube.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a fabulous day!

Supplies

Birds and Blossoms Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

Standard Circles Die Template #6 - Spellbinders®

Pure Luxury Cardstock - Ivory, Sandy Beach (4 by 5 1/4 inches)

Gina K Warm Cocoa Ink

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Copic Markers - YG05, YR02, YR61, YR000, E59, E57, E33, E31, W3, Blender Pen

Burlap (2 by 4 inches)

Stardust Glitter Pen

Peach Satin Ribbon

Paper Trimmer

Sponge Dauber

Tape Runner

3D Foam Squares

Glue Dots

3 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

This is so beautiful. I love this card. I guess I need to break out some of my other sets and create. Thanks for the inspiration… :) Love your work .

Mrs B said...

Hi Theresa. What a beautiful card. I love the wooden effect you have got: ) Great tutorial too. Take care.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Theresa. Love the use of the burlap